Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Want some more inspiration?

[caption id="attachment_209" align="alignnone" width="470" caption="Stampin UP Convention 2008 "]Stampin UP Convention 2008 [/caption]

Attending Stampin' Up!'s convention leaves you with long lasting inspiration.  Here's a small clue as to the gazzilion things we saw there.  I'll try to keep loading up some more as I eagerly await all my new products to arrive any day now.  Then I get to post some of my own creations.  I hope this pic isn't too hard to see.  If you have any questions pls feel free to leave a comment.  

Would you like to see what convention was really like?  Now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as they are offering 3 different starter kits.  If you haven't seen it click HERE. Whether you want to do it as a hobby and receive 20% off all products or really want to make a go at it as a business....there are NO limits!  The best is hobby demos and business demos enjoy the same experience at convention!!! Hope to see you at my upcoming events click HERE for more info on that.  

Make it a great Stampin' Day!