Search

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Decor Elements...just what is that anyway?

[caption id="attachment_182" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Stampin' Up! Decor Elements Ideas"]Stampin' Up! Decor Elements Ideas[/caption]

Can anybody say WOW!  When I saw this room at convention I was totally wowed.  Decor Elements is a new Stampin' Up! product line.  It is vinyl wall decor.  The possibilities are endless.  The amazing part is they coordinate with stamp sets.  Therefore home decor is once again super easy.  Now add the Big Shot in there and cut up some stencils and presto you have another avenue to decorate your home.  Phase one is out now and phase two will be here soon I will post more pics soon.  (Click on photo for a closer looksie)

Click on the right pic for a pdf brochure.  If you'd like me to send one to you just email me HERE.

Make it a great Stamping Day!!!