Search

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stamping Partner Wanted! $$$



  • Are you looking to make some extra money (say pay the cable bill)?

  • Are you looking to work with a great group of women who love the art of paper crafting?

  • Or are you looking for great paper crafting products at a discounted price (20% with 30% off first workshop)?  


If you answered YES to any of these questions then you should take advantage of this amazing promotion which runs from August 11 to October 11th. For the first time you can purchase a starter kit that applies to YOUR particular passion, be it stamping, scrapbooking or home decor.  AND if you join my group I pledge you will not be left alone to wonder "what do I do now"?!  I will meet with you in person or via email/chat (if long distance) and help train you in developing your business into whatever YOU want it to be.  Whether a hobby demonstrator or business demo...I am here for YOU!!!

 TO make matters just a bit more exciting I will also add one free Ink Pad for anybody who orders by Sept 11th!!!  Oh and If you opt for the standard kit for $199 which adds a lot more stuff you get to choose then you also get to pick a Free Stamp Set. (Click on Image above to make it larger).  

If you just aren't sure well drop me an email HERE I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! Also there is a great video here to some more info. If you are sure and would just like to join well click here!  (enter Oggilsu as the authorization code)