Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Baby???



Couldn't resist this card I love it!  Got the 5 petal punch to SHEEP idea Dawn Griffith's blog...amazing ideas there. IF you haven't figured out already take the 5-Petal Punch and cut off the lower part of the flower just two petals (leaving 3 petals behind). The 3 petals are the head/ears of the sheep and the 2 petals are the feet.  I used the circle scallop for the sheep's body and the handy dandy crop-a-dile to make the embossed circles on the bottom of the card. A bit of paper piercing, Bella Rose Designer Paper, white gel pen eyes and some pink grosgrain ribbon (which I pulled apart & got that idea from Gretchen Barron's blog) and we have a nice baby card!  It could be a baby thank you or even a baby shower invite.  I will be showcasing this card in one of my upcoming classes. Interested?  Email or comment below. However if you are long distance and would like to make this yourself...

 I am packaging materials for you to make 10 of these cards. It will include all the card stock and the ribbon.  All you have to do is punch, stamp, stick and your done!  Need more supplies that's easy too, just send me an email. 

Thanks for browsing...make it a Great Stamping Day!

Email me HERE and let me know if you'd like to purchase a card set. Have any questions or need a particular item...just hollar.