Search

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just the cutest..


   

 




 







Hope you are having a great summer.   Thought it would get less hectic thus the term lazy summer.  BUT nope not me.  Even though the kids are in camp I picked up more hours at work and wooola...busy.  But no fear I'm in the process of creating my swaps for Stampin' Up's convention which is at the end of this month.  I am super excited and can't wait to actually go to Utah, I'm want to see the mountains.  Besides the fact it officially starts the new catalog and their 20th year anniversary celebration.  YIKES!!   Well can't have the summer and not stamp made this a while ago for a friend of mine hope you like it.


 




 



 

 



On a compeletly different note...

You have to see the cutest Girly Girl hair accessories.  They are handmade by a darling and very talented friend of mine...you just have to see them.  Click HERE for a looksee.  As soon as I receive mine I will post a pic of Christina wearing them...they will be PERFECT for her.  

As soon as I'm done with my swaps I'll post pics...have a great summer!!!

Sorry about the pic cant seem to figure out why I can't upload it larger...if you'd like just email me and I'll send one right over to you.  Olgastamps(at)nyc(dot)rr(dot)com.