Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm on my way....

Cloudy DayWE just got back from Cape May, NJ. We absolutely love it there...so much so we keep going back!  The kids had fun and of course it coulda been just a bit longer.  We missed one beach day because of the weather.  It was a bit scary actually.  But I had to come back only to leave again.  

The countdown is over and I'm off... probably flying to Salt Lake City, Utah as we speak.  I'm excited to be lucky enough to be going to Stampin' Up!'s convention.   I've packed my bags.  Done with my swaps.  Given my DH the kids' schedule.  And yet when it rains it pours...my little one has a fever.  Rushed her to the pediatrician yesterday ...just a cold.  Gosh it's so hard to leave them and now she's sick. :(  She will be in very good hands though.  

I hope you are all ready for an exciting stamping season.  I will come back with tons of ideas and samples. Don't forget to chime in the previous post.  Add your comment and let me know what your favorite new In-Color and why.  You'll be in the running for a Surprise Freebie! 

I can't believe it but I'm going to SU!'s Convention :) wish me luck!

Bye for now.

Make it a great Stamping Day!