Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Introducing Stampin' Up!'s New In Colors 2008-09!!!

[caption id="attachment_117" align="alignleft" width="320" caption="NEW IN-COLORS 2008-09"]NEW IN-COLORS 2008-09

[/caption]

 

Hello all...I'm trying to get this out to you so that I can continue working on my swaps... I'm so excited to introduce the new IN Colors for 2008-2009.  I got this pic from this fellow blogger HERE.  You can check out her blog for more color comparisons she is nice enough to share!  

Here is a list incase you can't read it from the picture:

  • Tangerine Tango

  • Pink Pirouette

  • Riding Hood Red

  • Kiwi Kiss

  • Baja Breeze

  • Pacific Point


BY the way the first person to call me and tell me which of these is their favorite will receive a Free In-Color Ink pad you pick the color!!! I will be posting more sneak peaks...so stay tuned.

Make it a great Stamping Day!!!