Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camp is OVER :(



Hi ya'll hope your summer is going well.  It is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!  My kids went to day-camp for the first time this year and they loved it!  Today is their last day. {sniff}  I'm kinda looking forward to next month so we can do things without a schedule.  You know of course by end of August, however, I'll be counting the days for school to start.

Here is a pic of what kept me busy last night.  I purchased some notepads from the dollar store and decorated them using Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, and Whisper white cardstock.  In addition, I had some leftover rub-ons from sale-a-bration gotta love those.  I used round punches, my round scallop punch and the new scalloped punch.  Add in a few rubber stamps ie. Lovely letters, Ginormous Flowers, and All Holidays. Plus one gift card and TA-DA a nice gift for their counselors.  I had fun making them.  Will post more pics of others later.

Make it a great Stamping Day!