Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

World Cardmaking Day...come and celebrate!

[caption id="attachment_326" align="alignnone" width="468" caption="Say It With Scallops"]Say It With Scallops[/caption]

My next class celebrating World Cardmaking Day is on:

Date: October 10th, 2008

Time: 7pm Sharp

Place: My Home

Cost: With stamp set $30.00   OR     With out stamp set $22.00 

(Stampin' Up! donates $2 for every stamp set purchase to the Ronald McDonald House Charities!)

RSVP as soon as you can...deadline 10/1.  so I have enough time to order for class.

***Take Home Versions with Full COLOR step-by -step directions plus reach me anytime via email or phone same price for pick up.  Add $5 for delivery.  Take home version deadline 10/8 will ship or be ready for pick up on 10/20.

Any questions?  that's easy just email me HERE.

Make it a great stamping day!