Search

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spookalicious...

[caption id="attachment_261" align="aligncenter" width="201" caption="Spookalicious...As soon as I get candy in here!!!"]Spookalicious...As soon as I get candy in here!!![/caption]

Gosh saw this at convention and said no way, I will never be able to get that on straight.  What is it?  So glad you asked.  Remember our new wall vinyl line...Decor Elements?  Well they will be releasing a whole bunch of new designs!!!  This is spooky spider which coordinates with the Chills and Thrills rub ons and the Ghostly Greetings Designer Series paper.  Well it was super easy to put on this glass jar that I purchased at Target for $7.  Now all I gotta do is run to pick up some candy to fill the jar and presto it's Spokalicious!!!  

I will have this for all my trick or treaters.  Interested in the Decor Elements brochure or this spider?  Click on the Decor Elements Picture on my side bar for a looksie. Want the spider now click HERE! Click on the upper right hand shop now button. Or Contact me directly if you prefer that!  Need a copy of the brochure in your hands?  Thats easy too just email me here or leave a comment.

Make it a great stamping day!