Search

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MY Stampin' Up! OPEN 24/7!!!

  Order Online 24/7


I've got great news!  My Stampin' UP! website can take YOUR order 24 hours a day 7 days a week!


This is just amazing because now YOU can order ANYTIME!  The time that fits best for YOU.  You no longer have to wait to place your orders at the next workshop/class.  Put the kids to bed make a hot cup a tea sit in front of your computer with peace and quiet and place an order when it's best for you.

  •  Got a project idea in the middle of the night that you just have to start asap? 

  • Out of Designer Series paper & you MUST finish your project this week.

  • Need a gift for the next birthday party?


  Just log in and place your order today!


Got the idea?  My goal is to make it super easy for you thru my Stampin' Up! website. Once you are there just click on the box on the upper right hand corner labeled  "SHOP NOW". Oh and don't forget to bookmark the site too.  And just because the website will do most of the work doesn't mean I will disappear!  Nope you can contact me with any questions anytime...right HERE!

I am truly excited about this event so I'm offering a special!


***The first 10 to place an order of $60 or more will get a choice of our new designer brads for FREE and a little handmade surprise specially for you from ME.***


Lastly...I usually run my Stamping It FUN! Frequent buyer program for my workshop attendees and NOW will include my new online family.  Look out for more info!  

As always, make it a great stamping day!