Search

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Oh Me Oh My...they are going?!?

dsc_0138.jpg

This is always a rough time for me!  I hate to see them go but excited just the same to see the new.  I'm talking about Stampin' UP!'s retired list of course!! :) 

That is right...Stampin' Up! is retiring a few stamps sets and they will only be available until the end of the year.  After that they'll be GONE forever.  (dramatic aren't I?)  If you'd like to peek at the names of the sets please do so here.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me here

Also you'll notice the cards in the picture were made at my last Holiday Stamp-A-Stack.  I just love our Designer Series paper my favorite was the Dashing  (the card on the left).  Oh and you can never go wrong with a scallop circle punch.  If you'd like directions or a recipe of these cards please email me here. 

I'm hoping to have another class but I'm thinking it'll be in January...I have bitten off more than I can chew...well at least I can admit that.  New Year's resolutions?  HMMM....that's another post.