Search

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

5 Fantastic Gifts Under $25

si07_dec07_main.jpgAre you looking to get a few nice gifts without breaking the bank?  Here is your chance.  Stampin' up has made an easy guide in finding 5 Fantastic Gifts that are under $25.  Good luck picking just one??!!  :)

Here is a link to the PDF....CLICK HERE

Although, I'd be hard-pressed to pick just one favorite from this list of 5, my two favorites are the Big Flowers and the Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers.  These two sets are so versatile....birthdays, Valentines, Easter, Mothers Day, Sympathy...you name the occasion and you can probably use this set. Further more, personalize the card or gift using the Mini Alphabet & Number set!   Gosh I know I couldn't just pick one...but maybe you can...to make it even nicer I'll add FREE shipping if you order more than $50 on December 11 & 12 ONLY.  Don't forget to look at the retired list...need it again here it is!  Retired LIST

Signing out for now ;)