Search

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year...and Happy New Catalog!! :)

New Catalog

Here is a sneak peek at the new catalog!  I can only tell you that it  looks like Spring is in the air.  I know it's wishful thinking but I for one cannot wait for that to happen. The new catalog is available on January 2nd.  For those interested in ordering a catalog send me an email here.  Besides the new catalog Sale-A-Bration is just around the corner...more on that to come.

I'd like to wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. I certainly can't believe that 2007 is just about gone!  All in all, it was a good year but I'm looking forward to new beginnings in 2008.

 I'm also gearing up for lots of fun classes and events.  We will be learning new techniques and using some of our new products so stay tuned.