Search

Friday, March 23, 2012

It's YOUR Day...






I know I've must've mention this before but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Stampin' Up's Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  Gosh, they just about got so many of my favorite colors and they are all together no less.  Anyhoo...this card I actually made with a bunch of other items for a raffle basket which I hope to post soon.  I had so much fun creating this one completely off the "top of my head" for once not necessarily a CASE.  Hooraay!

Okay, so I used the Scallop Edge Border, Modern Label Punch & 5-Petal Flower (for the green leaves).  Then I used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch to make the flowers by cutting them in a spiral and twirling them into flowers. Finally adding a small Pearl Accent..so stinkin' cute!  The sentiment is from the Your My Type set (which I love see previous posts) Lastly, the pattern paper is from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog which is ending on March 31st..yikes!  ...and it's FREE with any $50 order.



Hope you like!

Thanks for stopping by...
~OlgaStamps
Shop 24/7