Search

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Cute Set....

I made these to raffle off for a fundraiser...

I throughly enjoyed (of course I do love to play with paper) creating this set.  It's so bright and love this print. I know I've been posting this for several posts now and I apologize that I keep saying this but I LOVE this patterned paper.  Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!  I'm sad to say that this is going to be gone as Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st :(  
The best is its FREE with any $50 purchase! 

Anyhoo, I made a clipboard covered in this gorgeous paper, with a matching card (you can read about here), a dvd case note pad with a pen (I didn't take a pic of it sorry) with paper inside of the barrel and some blingy rhinestones.   Lastly, the clear frames with the paper and a little bird with the Bird Builder punch with a dry erase marker velcro-ed on the back.  

Here is a pic of the back: 


Here is the completed basket...it also had a scrapbook in there.

Thanks for stopping by...
~OlgaStamps