Search

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy V-Day!!



     Love is in the air!  Came across this simple and very CUTE card on Stampin' Pretty's blog.     It's so simple yet elegant and very cute...oh did I say that already.  We did this card for this months class and had fun making them.  The bold stamps are a bit of a challenge to get them to look so perfectly filled in.  What I did was take the basic black marker to certain parts of the stamped image.  Some of my stampers liked that somewhat vintage/ faded look.  Make sure your ink pad is nice and juicy this will help!


     The paper I used was Sweet Shop from the current mini.  Of course the stamp set is called You're My Type.  Comes with 5 other sayings. (a little note..., hello,  from the desk of, happy birthday and thank you)  This is a versatile set and will be using it to make some stationery for some friends!


You're My Type - Clear-Mount Stamp125650 You're Just My Type Clear $13.95


Circle Scissor Plus - by Stampin' Up!112530 Circle Scissor Plus $29.95


Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper 125408 Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper $12.95
Scalloped Heart Of Hearts Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die - by Stampin' Up!















117332 Scalloped Heart Of Hearts Embosslits Die $11.95






Thanks for stopping by...
~OlgaStamps
Shop 24/7