Search

Monday, February 06, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking anybody???

     My Digital Studio Express Trial -- Digital Download
     Stampin' Up! has developed a digital scrapbooking program that is really more than just that.  You can create scrapbooks, photo books, calendars, cards and even then embellish them with some brads/ ribbon or whatever your lil' heart desires after your printed it. You can even have your project professionally printed!! How cool!


     Even though I enjoy and most often would rather play with paper and the actual stamp, I found that on several occasions I was thankful I had Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio.  Ie. When I had to make 50 Thank you's for my DD 12th birthday...it was soooo much easier to click, click and print! 


    Well why am I rambling on and on here...mainly because Stampin' Up! is offering My Digital Studio for a FREE 30 days.  So if you were sitting on the fence NOW you can actually see it, touch it and get a chance to play around with it.  



Thanks for looking!!!