Search

Friday, February 06, 2009

Here is an inexpensive way to update your child's bedroom...

I ordered these darling Ginormous Flowers from the Decor Elements Catalog available from Stampin' Up! months ago. This week I FINALLY got a chance to put them up in my daughters' room. They were soooo thrilled when they entered their room after school. Gosh, I wish I had a pic of their faces. Of course, my camera was charging!
There is a new Decor Elements catalog filled with so many more choices for your bedroom, living room, kitchen or even bathroom. My sister just ordered the Wild About You set I can't wait put it up in my brand new nephew's nursery!  The best part is that you aren't limited to using these vinyl adhesive elements on your walls. I've used them just about everywhere....even my mac has a flower on it! (ie. picture frames, serving trays, book covers, lunch boxes)  My kids especially love to decorate their stuff with Decor Elements as well.  Did I mention they are super easy to use?  
Here is the link to the catalog....if you'd rather have a hard copy just email me with your addy and I'll send one right out to you.  Oh and remember you can order right from my website 24/7!!!

So does your bedroom or living room need a lil' bit of updating???  Well, here is a simple and quick way to update a room without breaking the bank! To make matters better it's Sale-A-Bration so for every $50 you spend you get a choice of a FREE product from our Sale-A-Bration brochure.  You can check that out here.

Make it a great Stamping Day!

~O

[caption id="attachment_486" align="aligncenter" width="468" caption="Inexpensive way to update your child's bedroom!"]Inexpensive way to update your child's bedroom![/caption]